Avoid rubbing your dry skin to prevent damaging your skin and spreading the infection even further.6
Sweat rash symptoms
Sweat rash treatment
Depending on the severity of your symptoms, you may be recommended treatment using an antifungal product, or a milder anti-inflammatory product such as hydrocortisone.5
Preventing sweat rash
Facts about sweat rash
- Kalra, M. et al.: Intertrigo and Secondary Skin Infections, in: American Family Physician, Volume 89, Number 7, April 1, 2014, p. 569
- Clinical Manifestations, in: Kalra, M.: op. cit/
- History and Physical & Consultations, in: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK531489/
- Kalra, M. et al., op. cit.
- Treatment, in: Kalra, M. et al., op. cit.
- History and Physical & Treatment and Management, in: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK531489/
- Preventing Recurrent Infections, in: Kalra, M. et al. op. cit.